If someone likes the current Honda models, then new 2018 Honda HR-V is one of the first choices. Honda is one of the most up to date when it comes to its vehicles. This new model while retaining the grandeur of previous vehicles will have elegant and classy features as well. With well-considered details of stylish interiors, suspension adjusting, powertrain and electronic devices, this vehicle is made with the intention of hogging the limelight.
2018 Honda HR-V: Features and Specs
Interior design will look completely stylish with a futuristic appearance. It is the finest work that one can see in 2018 Honda HR-V. Some of its interior features include:
- Uncomplicated instrumentation under a single binnacle
- Door panels are developed by straightforward shapes
- Advancement in designing around the vents which are sweet and intense
- Short seat cushions covered in leather that is soft and well sewed
- In front of the right seat traveler, there is a large vent which stumbles upon dashboard
- Touch sensitive five inches LED screen
- Touch sensitive black panel of air flow system
- Redundant navigation and sound control systems on the driver’s perfectly cushioned steering wheel
- Electrical power steering
- A number of USB ports
- Instinctive navigation system
- Freight room increases as the back seats can move away effortlessly
- Camera under right side mirror to help the driver to see the rear quarter traffic blind spot
If driven gingerly with gentle acceleration and greater gliding, the light around the speedometer glows in acknowledgment of eco-friendly virtues
It is expected that 2018 Honda HR-V will be a bit larger than its predecessor model. At 102.8 inches, wheelbase is 3.2 inches longer and at 169.1 inches, it is lengthier than 9.1 inches overall compared to its present model.
Bigger size means additional features. Some of these features include:
- Build high quality is seen before the driver’s door opens
- 17 – inch wheels giving it an expensive look
- Entire bottom edge is bordered in black plastic – bumper covers, wheel arches and along the rockers
- 6.7 inches unloaded ground allowance
- Torsion beam of lights in the back
- Energy tank under the driver’s seat bordered by protective steel plating
2018 Honda HR-V might get a new engine. There will be a possibility of two engines on offer:
- A 1.8L inline-4 engine which will produce 150 HP of power and 140 lb-ft of torque. It will be mated to CVT or 6-speed manual transmission
- A 1.5L inline-4 engine which is going to generate 120 HP of power and 115 lb-ft of torque. It will be available with manual gearbox.
- This vehicle is supposed to come with four-wheel drive as a standard in all its trims.
The engine might be transversely placed under the hood. This automobile will be able to power from 0 – 60 mph in 9.5 seconds. EPA rates it at 27 mpg in city and 32 mpg on highway.
Starting Price and Arrival
The 2018 Honda HR-V is expected to arrive in the upcoming market at the end of 2017. The starting price is going to be around $20,000. This crossover will offer specific features, which will justify the price more than expected.