One of the most famous brands all over the globe, Mitsubishi has always thrilled its fans whenever a new model is announced, and the 2018 Mitsubishi Montero is going to be no different. There will be big enhancements concerning its fuel efficiency, driving experience, safety systems and off-road capabilities.
2018 Mitsubishi Montero: Platforms and Features
The vehicle will receive a complete makeover with the incorporation of the GC-PHEV concept. Along with other exciting features, this concept will make the vehicle both fuel efficient and environment-friendly.
This company has taken a bold step in experimenting with GC-PHEV platforms. It is expected to be built on multiple platforms infused together. According to few skeptics, the addition of hybrid powertrain might take a tool on the overall performance of this new vehicle. But the automakers have assured all their fans to wait for their first ride. They are confident of proving all these speculations wrong with a solid overall performance.
The 2018 Mitsubishi Montero will come in a completely new style making it more attractive for fans. The frame of this vehicle will weigh less, and carbon, steel and aluminum are supposed to be the main elements present in the structure. Some of the features of this hybrid model will include:
1. Aggressive front fascia due to modern designing.
2. Prominent grille with several layers. These layers are highlighted with chrome and are horizontal.
3. Bumper design with broad covers. It will be made obvious by black front covers.
4. Two fog lights with a fine mesh above.
5. Broader 21-inch tires will make this vehicle more sustainable.
6. Rim shape is different from earlier models.
7. Off road driving experience will be smooth.
State of the art gadgets has been added to 2018 Mitsubishi Montero. The car manufacturer has added a number of modern driving facilities in the cabin. Some of these futuristic designs include:
1. New gearbox.
2. More powerful A/C vents.
3. 9 inch touchscreen display along with twelve audio speakers.
4. Special alerts and assists technology.
5. Driving memory system.
6. Traction control system.
7. Seats with high quality leather upholstery 8. Music system with more ambiances
Apart from these features, there is really impressive safety kit
• Lane changing assist
• Pedestrian alerts
• Parking assist
• Airbags with more responsive shock sensors and many more
The 2018 Montero will be using a 3.0L V6 engine. This engine will be able to produce 335 HP. It will utilize electric power as well as supercharged facility. 8 speed automatic transmission system is going to be made available in this vehicle and 430 HP will be offered by hybrid system.
A combined mileage of 35 mpg with base engine is going to be offered by this automobile. Electric motors will help to cover 25 miles on a single charge. This vehicle will also have a Super All Wheel Control system along with latest security features.
Production models may get a hybrid system that is different which will include a four-cylinder gasoline engine, electric motor and a lithium ion battery having a high capacity.
Price and Release Date
The 2018 Mitsubishi Montero will make its debut after October 2017. The price of this vehicle is likely to be kept around $32,000.